Canada Travell and Tourism

Aiks, there are millions of travelers flooding its kaleidoscopic cities each year and that means there are millions of reasons to be enamored with Canada if everyone brings along a distinct reason. I am telling my idiosyncratic ones. Don’t get fainted okay?
  • You all know I’m a fashion cult. Everyday people looking for various fashions from the high street fashion in Milan to the hip hop street fashion in Tokyo to cultural piece like Mexican clothing, but none is looking at this country when fashion is being talked. Indeed, there is quite a numbers of cool trendy stuff originated from here. From the most stylish high fashion Urban Behavior clothing to the most fun street label Wrongwroks clothing, from the most sought after hip LRG clothing to the Japanese horror influenced Akumu Ink clothing, Canadians really impress me with their creativity in arts and design.
  • I wonder which country the world’s best skiers or snowboarders will tag as the best spot for winter sports but I’m totally into the gigantic glaciers and mesmerizing colorful skies this country has to offer. Could there be better places than this one? May be yes, Zermatt in Switzerland or Niseko in Japan, but I still think this is the best one.
  • So know you believe that a single trip is never enough to feel the most out of this lovely country. Even if you got the money and time to travel around everyday, it still could take up to years to get bored with the things you bump into. Anyway, there’s only one thing that I do not want to miss. The one thing I do after stepping out from the plane is to head directly to the Niagara Falls, to stand closely and be flabbergasted by this world wonder I have visited a lot of times in my sweet dreams since I was still a kid. I love Canada!
Canada
Canada
Canadian flag
Canadian flag
map of Canada
map of Canada
Canada map - attractions
Canada map - attractions
Kristin Kreuk represents sexy canadian girls
Kristin Kreuk represents sexy Canadian girls
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...